You may use this service to appeal against an offset already made.

Start service

About this form

If you want to appeal against

  • the imposition of an offset
  • the offset amount
  • both

Individuals who have had their arrear payments deducted following an obligation to pay child support or as repayment of a benefit.

In order to complete this form, you need to have the Altinn role report/sender.

To see what roles you have for a party, go to the Access management pages.

You may use the form to explain and provide documentation for your appeal.

Trenger du hjelp?

Skatteetatens faglige brukerstøtte svarer på spørsmål knyttet til utfylling av skjema. Telefon: 21051100

Open contact form